How to renew your plan
Renew your plan
- You can renew your plan right in the Astound mobile app or by logging into your account at AstoundMobile.com/login.
- After making sure you have a credit card on file, go to the “my plan” section to make a payment.
- You can choose how much you want to save on wireless each month by buying in bulk if you want.
- To get our best rates, just renew into a 12 month plan–it’s got the most savings.
- But no matter which plan you choose, you’ll see your data usage and know exactly which plan is right for you and which will give you the most savings.
- For a worry-free renewal, go ahead and set up auto renewal so your plan automatically renews and you don’t miss out on great Astound mobile wireless!
Looking for something else?
Astound Mobile requires Astound Internet service. Coverage not available in all areas. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. Where available. © 2022 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. ©2023 Astound Broadband. All rights reserved.
This website contains instructional information, including from third-party sources, and is intended, but cannot be guaranteed, to be always up-to-date, complete and accurate. Astound does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. Any representation or warranty by Astound that might be otherwise implied by information on this website is expressly disclaimed. Astound expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the instructional information contained on this website. Astound does not warrant or guarantee the availability of any services at any specific time or geographic location or that services will be provided without interruption. Not all aspects of the Astound services function on all equipment and devices. Use of this website is subject to the Web Site Disclaimer and Web Content Accessibility Policy.