Spread the word, get rewarded!
YOU’LL EARN $75*
towards your services for each friend you refer
You found astounding internet
Share the secret with your friends — here’s how it works:
Fill out the form to get started!
Begin referring friends immediately.
Get $75 off your bill for EACH friend you refer!*
Frequently asked questions
What is the Astound Broadband Refer-A-Friend program?
The Astound Broadband Refer-A-Friend Program (the “Program”) is a promotion which is operated through a referral platform that allows certain existing Astound customers to become Ambassadors by spreading the word about Astound Broadband’s products and services.
The Program rewards qualifying residential customers with a $75 bill credit per qualified referral, up to a limit of $1,200 per calendar year, per person and/or account, when they refer eligible friends and family members. After activating the platform generated referral via the a link provided in a dashboard generated email or social media communication, the referred person can sign up for qualifying services online, at a Astound customer service center or by calling 1-800-4-ASTOUND (1-800-427-8686).
For details on how to participate in the Program, visit www.astound.com/support/refer-a-friend/.
How do I become an Ambassador and participate in the Program?
- In order to participate in the Program, you must be 18 years of age or older with an active residential Astound account in good standing.
- You must enroll in the Program at astound.getambassador.com and accept the Program Terms and Conditions. From there, you refer friends or family through your personalized dashboard using the email or social media links. Then follow the steps below:
- Visit astound.getambassador.com.
- Click “Enroll Now.”
- Sign in with your username and password and accept the Program Terms and Conditions to receive your unique referral code/URL.
- Once you enter your email address, you’ll be enrolled and can instantly share your unique referral link via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. You’ll also receive a welcome email that contains your unique referral link and login credentials to our portal. Make sure you save the email for future reference.
- Select “Email your Friends,” text option, or the social media share links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) located in the center of the dashboard and invite friends to sign up.
- Your referral will click the link to be taken to the sign up page. The referral will be provided instructions to enroll in the Program, accept the Program Terms, and provide required information. The referral must activate (order and have installed) qualifying service(s) within 30 days of receiving the referral share link.
How do I receive my referral rewards?
- Send your friends and family members your referral share link through the Program platform, via an email, text message, or social media post (Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn).
- The referred customer must click the link to begin the activation process. The referral share link will then direct the referred customer to Astound.com to order services. Once activation is complete, the referred customer will have 30 days to order and have eligible Astound services installed in order for the referring party to be eligible for the $75 credit.
- A referral reward credit will appear on your bill after our referral installs new eligible Astound services and you and the referred customer remain a customer in good standing for 60 days thereafter.
How do I unsubscribe/opt out?
There are two ways to adjust your referral program participation.
- Go to bottom of email
- Select “update your preferences”
- Uncheck the box beside “Referral Program”
- Select “Save Preferences”
- Log into https://astound.getambassador.com
- Select ‘My Account’ top right
- Select ‘My profile’
- Select ‘Deactivate Account’
How much is the referral reward?
The Ambassador, defined as the referring customer, will receive a $75 referral reward for each qualified and installed referral. Credits will be applied to the service only. Taxes, fees, surcharges or any other additional charges (e.g., Video ON DEMAND, Pay-Per-View, long-distance phone usage, installation charges, etc.) do not count toward your monthly base rate and therefore, are not included in the credit. Should duplicate referrals occur, consideration will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Credits will be applied within the timeframes set forth within the Terms and Conditions.
Is there an annual referral reward limit?
Referral rewards are limited to a maximum of $1,200 per calendar year.
How do I share my referral link?
On the Dashboard page is a “Share” widget. When selecting the email option, simply type in the chosen recipient, amend the message if you desire and send. You are also able to import contacts from Yahoo or Google mailboxes. You can also copy your link (shown below) and paste it into any of your own communications.
How do I track my rewards?
You may check your personalized dashboard at astound.getambassador.com to track referral and reward activity. You can sign into our portal at any time to view and track your referrals. When you enroll in the Program, you will receive a welcome email with a temporary password to sign into the portal. Once you have logged in, you can update your password within your account settings. If you have forgotten your password, you may request a password reset.
Note: your share link is the only way for us to accurately track your referrals and fairly pay out rewards. If a referred customer does not sign up using your share link, (e.g., referred by word of mouth, or personal text message or email) you will not be eligible for the reward.
Who is eligible?
The Program is available to active residential Astound customers including those with a pending install (pending customers must be installed within 30 days of submitting the referral). In order to qualify for the referral credit, the customer must complete the online referral form. Referral must reside in an Astound serviceable address and not subscribe to any Astound services, or reside in an active Astound customer’s address, or in any address where there is a bulk billing arrangement. Referrals must be installed within 30 days of the referral submission. Former customers whose service has been disconnected for less than 60 days or who have outstanding balances at the time of referral, will not qualify for the referral reward credit. Astound employees are not eligible.
Are there any restrictions to receiving referral reward credits?
Yes. In order to receive referral reward credits, you must be a current Astound customer in good standing at the time of referral and credit. If you are a customer with a pending install, you may submit referrals, but you must be installed within 30 days of any referral submissions. You must also be a current customer in good standing at the time referral credit is posted to your account. Astound customers will not be eligible for a credit if referral is received after the prospective customer has placed an order and is awaiting installation. The referred customer must maintain active service for at least 60 days and be in good standing at the time the credit is posted to the referring customer’s account.
Any unused credits shall expire upon cancellation of service for any reason and cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash or refund.
Your share link is the only way for us to accurately track your referrals and fairly pay out rewards. If a referred customer does not sign up using your share link, (e.g., referred by word of mouth, or personal text message or email) you will not be eligible for the reward.
Other restrictions apply. Please refer to the Program Terms and Conditions for additional details.
Which services are eligible for rewards?
Astound Internet, TV and or Phone, or a combination are qualifying services for new referred customer rewards.
How do I get rewarded?
In order to receive a referral reward, the referred customer:
- Cannot have been an existing customer within the 60 days prior to the date of referral, have an outstanding balance associated with prior receipt of Astound services, and must have qualified services installed/activated within 30 days of the referral.
- Must activate the referral by clicking the provided link in the email, text message, or social media platform communication, and accept Program Terms and Conditions before ordering services.
- Maintain qualifying service(s) for 60 consecutive days after installation/activation with an Astound account in good standing.
When will I receive my referral reward, and my account be credited?
A referral reward credit will appear on your bill after the referred customer signs up for and receives installation of new eligible Astound services, and referring customer and referred customer remain customers in good standing for 60 days (approx. 1-2 billing cycles) from and after the date of referred customer installation.
What does it mean for my account to be in good standing?
For an account to be considered in good standing, it must not reflect an unpaid balance or be temporarily disconnected for 60 days.
*Certain restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. To participate in the Astound Broadband Refer-A-Friend Program, you must sign in at astound.getambassador.com, agree to the Program Terms and Conditions, enroll in the Program, and abide by all Program Terms and Conditions. A unique share link to a personalized dashboard will then be displayed with options to share referrals via email, text, or social media. Your unique referral share link must be used to properly track your reward and receive payout. Once the referral share link is received by the Referred Customer, the Referred Customer must enroll in the Program and accept the Program Terms and Conditions by clicking the link within the shared email, text, or social media communication share link, accept the Program Terms and Conditions, and provide all required information. The Referred Customer must be a new residential Astound customer or a customer that has not had Astound’s service(s) within the last 60 days. The Referred Customer must install/activate Astound service(s) within 30 days from date of the referral. Both the Referring and the Referred Customer must remain an Astound customer in good standing for 60 consecutive days immediately following service activation before a bill credit is awarded. Limit of up to $1,200 in referral reward bill credits per calendar year, per person and/or account. Service offerings are contingent upon Astound’s verification that the specific address covered by the service request is an Astound serviceable location. Prices do not include taxes, franchise fees, or other surcharges. Referral credits may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. Services and pricing are subject to change. Services and account good standing are subject to terms and conditions of Astound’s subscriber agreements, policies, and other applicable terms and conditions. See our online disclosures at www.astound.com/policies-disclaimers for more information about the service offered in your area. Other restrictions may apply. Subject to Astound’s Refer-A-Friend Program Terms and Conditions. May not be combined with other referral rewards or similar programs. Program subject to modification or cancellation at any time at the discretion of Astound.