Please be aware of the following Policies & Disclaimers regarding our products, services, and website.
Government, Business, and Regulatory
FCC Public Inspection Files
FCC Employment Reports
- Astound Broadband CA Schedule 1 Tariff
- California – U-6640-C Annual Compliance with Pub. Util. Code § 489(a), Annual Tariff Filing 202101 COV
- California – U-7169-C Annual Compliance with Pub. Util. Code § 489(a), Annual Tariff Filing 202101 COV
- California – U-7184-C Annual Compliance with Pub. Util. Code § 489(a), Annual Tariff Filing 202101 COV
- (Grande) Interstate Carrier Switched Access Tariff – 070121
- Illinois Tariff No. 1
- Illinois Tariff No. 3
- Indiana Tariff No. 1
- Massachusetts Tariff No. 1
- Philadelphia Tariff No. 2
- Pennsylvania Tariff No. 2 (Lehigh Valley area)
- Pennsylvania Tariff No. 4 (Lehigh Valley area)
- Maryland Tariff
- New York Local Exchange Tariff
- Texas (Grande) Intrastate Swtiched Access Price List – 070121
- Texas Local Exchange Tariff
- Texas Tariff (Houston area)
- Washington DC Tariff No. 1
- Boston Rate Card
- California Rate Card
- Chicago Rate Card
- Chicago North Rate Card
- D.C. Metro Area Rate Card
- Evansville Rate Card
- Lehigh Valley Area Rate Card
- Luzerne County Rate Card
- New York City Area Rate Card
- Philadelphia Area Rate Card
- Oregon Rate Card
- Texas Rate Card – Houston
- Texas Rate Card – All Other Areas
- Washington Rate Card
Legal / Law Enforcement
*Internet download speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Certain equipment may be required to receive advertised speeds. Observed speeds may vary based on device connection & other factors outside of Astound’s control. All advertised speeds are up to the stated speeds and are not guaranteed; speed may vary due to conditions outside of network control, including customer location, sites accessed, number of devices connected, customer usage, customer equipment and computer configuration, the level of overall traffic, and customer compliance with Astound usage policies set forth in the acceptable usage policy. See astound.com/yourspeed for why speeds may vary. Our FCC Network Management Disclosure makes available information regarding our network management practices and the performance and commercial terms of our Internet access services to enable you to make informed choices regarding the purchase and use of our services, in accordance with Part 8 of the Rules of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Modem required for internet service. We substantiate that the cable modem equipment provided, and the configuration of such cable modem, meets the broadband speeds advertised when attached to a wired connection based on SamKnows testing procedures.
Not all services, speeds, packages, equipment, channels, tiers, pricing, streaming services, product offerings and product features are available in all areas. Offers valid only for new residential customers or previous customers with account in good standing who have not had our service within the last 60 days. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. Other restrictions may apply.
Availability of channels, packages, speeds, TV tiers and other offerings may vary by location and are subject to change. Additional fees apply for taxes, surcharges, equipment, activation and installation that are not included as part of the package and are subject to change.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): Proof of eligibility to participate in the ACP is required. Standard terms, conditions of service, and acceptable use policy apply. The ACP benefit and all referenced promotional credits only apply to a single internet speed plan, standard modem/router, taxes and fees, and fees and surcharges that are assessed and retained. Other services, equipment, taxes, fees, and surcharges are not included. Even with the ACP benefit and promotional credits, a monthly payment may be required, which will be reflected on your billing statements. Where available, ACP 150Mbps internet speed will be offered as an option; otherwise ACP 100Mbps internet speed will be offered. Other internet plans are available at the same terms available to non-ACP households. New and existing customers may call 1.800.427.8686 with questions regarding available pricing and packages.