These guidelines are a summary of certain policies and guidance applicable to Astound Broadband social media platform users , which apply to Astound Broadband’s presence and accounts on social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. These guidelines are supplemental to any and all applicable policies of the respective social media platform, which must also be adhered to at all times. A complete list of official Astound Broadband social media handles is available at the conclusion of this document.
Astound Broadband embraces social media as a popular communication tool that fosters an open dialogue between Astound Broadband and social media users, including our customers and followers. These guidelines are intended to support positive communication experiences for Astound Broadband employees, and social media platform users, in part so Astound Broadband can provide its customers with the best customer care every day of the week.
Please help Astound Broadband in supporting a pleasant experience for our social media community by keeping interactions on all Astound Broadband social media pages and handles respectful and courteous, and note that Astound Broadband retains any and all rights to delete and remove content posted on, or linked to, its social media platform webpages.
Please note that the terms and conditions of use of Astound Broadband’s websites also apply, and can be found here: https://www.astound.com/policies-discalimers/privacy-policy.
Astound Broadband Values Customer Privacy
The privacy and safety of our customers is important to Astound Broadband. In an effort to protect customers’ confidential information on all social media platforms, Astound Broadband asks that the guidelines listed below be adhered to at all times, to ensure a safe and secure experience for everyone:
- Do not disclose confidential information on Astound Broadband’s social media pages. Confidential information can include, but is not limited to: personal information, account number, phone number, mailing address, email address and legal name. Please use private or direct messaging to communicate with an eCare representative when personal identifying information (for example, an Astound Broadband account number) is disclosed. Alternatively, you can always reach Astound Broadband’s Care Team by telephone at (800) 427-8686 for residential services, (833) 249-2786 for business solutions or online at https://www.astound.com/contact-us.
- Posts containing confidential or personal identifying information of an Astound social media follower, customer, or an Astound Broadband employee will be removed from any public facing social media platform page.
Astound Broadband Promotes Positive Communication
Astound Broadband supports a positive, respectful community for our customers and followers to engage with Astound Broadband and each other. In order to sustain an enjoyable environment it is essential that all followers adhere to the below guidelines. Remember, be nice and have fun!
- Astound Broadband’s social media pages are open to persons of all ages, so all-ages appropriate (e.g. family friendly) communications are required at all times. Any and all interactions on the Astound Broadband social media pages that may be considered offensive, threatening, violent, obscene, intimidating, vulgar, discriminatory, hostile, or “not suitable for work” will be removed immediately, at Astound Broadband’s sole discretion.
- Conduct that breaches the above guidelines more than once will be reported to the respective social media platform, and will cause the user account to be subject to removal and/or blocking from the page.
Astound Broadband Celebrates Diversity
Astound Broadband is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming environment. We appreciate, value, and embrace one another’s differences to maximize the experience of our customers, followers, and teammates.
In support of Astound Broadband’s ongoing mission to ensure inclusivity and diversity in our community, Astound Broadband will not tolerate discriminatory interactions against a customer, social media follower or Astound Broadband employee on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, pregnancy, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Discriminatory interactions are subject to removal and may be reported to the social media platform.
Astound Broadband Pledges to Provide Outstanding Customer Service
Astound Broadband’s pledge to our customers is simple: we strive to provide outstanding customer service every time.
- English is the primary language on all official Astound Broadband social media pages. Customers who may require the assistance of a translator should contact Astound Broadband by phone at (800) 427-8686 for residential services or (833) 249-2786 for business solutions.
- An Astound Broadband representative is available to assist customer service needs on official Astound Broadband social media pages 7 days per week. Customers can also reach an Astound Broadband representative through:
- The chat function on https://www.astound.com
- Phone at (800) 427-8686 for residential services or (833) 249-2786 for business solutions.
- As a reminder, Astound Broadband requests all social media followers and customers adhere to the guidelines put forth in this document, when communicating through any channel, including social media, phone or chat.
Corporate Astound Broadband Social Media Accounts
- Astound Broadband
- Astound Business Solutions
- Astound Business Solutions – Carrier Services
- Astound Wholesale
Not all services, speeds, packages, equipment, channels, tiers, pricing, streaming services, product offerings and product features are available in all areas. Offers valid only for new residential customers or previous customers with account in good standing who have not had our service within the last 60 days. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. Other restrictions may apply.