How to start a family plan
Start your family plan
Your Astound Family plan starts with the primary account holder – that’s probably you!
- Start by logging into your Astound Mobile account online or via the app.
- Make sure all of your information is correct and up to date.
- Make sure you have a valid credit card on file.
- Enable “auto renewal.”
Make selections to create your plan
Now you can begin creating your Astound Family plan.
- In the Astound mobile app, select “Astound family” from the menu located here.
- You can invite up to four family members to join your plan.
Important note: anyone you invite must have an active Astound mobile account.
- Once the invitations are sent, they’ll have 24 hours to accept.
- They do this by entering a unique code you give them into their Astound mobile app or online.
- Any family member who doesn’t accept your invite after 24 hours can easily be re-invited.
Looking for something else?
Astound Mobile requires Astound Internet service. Coverage not available in all areas. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. Where available. © 2022 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. ©2023 Astound Broadband. All rights reserved.
This website contains instructional information, including from third-party sources, and is intended, but cannot be guaranteed, to be always up-to-date, complete and accurate. Astound does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. Any representation or warranty by Astound that might be otherwise implied by information on this website is expressly disclaimed. Astound expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the instructional information contained on this website. Astound does not warrant or guarantee the availability of any services at any specific time or geographic location or that services will be provided without interruption. Not all aspects of the Astound services function on all equipment and devices. Use of this website is subject to the Web Site Disclaimer and Web Content Accessibility Policy.