Astound Mobile 'how to' videos
Frequently asked questions
How do I manage Astound Mobile services?
You can manage your mobile account online at astoundmobile.com and/or through the Astound mobile app. Whether online or using the app, you can monitor data usage, prepare for international travel, and more.
How do I reset my Astound Mobile password?
I’m a current Astound customer, can I sign up for Astound Mobile?
Yes, you can sign up for Astound Mobile at any time so long as you’re an Astound internet customer.
Here is how to sign up on Astound Mobile:
- Step 1: Visit astoundmobile.com/astound.com to sign up.
- Step 2: Choose your plan. Choose a plan that best meets your budget and current data usage.
- Step 3: Add additional lines. Add up to four additional lines for friends or family members (for a total of five lines on your account). If you’re adding the lines, you’re the Group Owner.
- Step 4: Billing and Shipping. Let us know where to send your SIM(s) and provide a phone number we can call in the event of any shipping or billing issues.
- Step 5: Review your plan charges. You’ll have a chance to look over your order summary. Your plan charges will appear on an upcoming monthly statement after your service has been activated.
- Step 6: Confirmation. Congratulations on completing the sign-up steps! Your Welcome Kit is on its way. Once you receive it, you can proceed to activation.
Is a credit check required when I sign up for Astound Mobile?
A credit check may be required when you sign up for service.
Does Astound Mobile reduce video streaming quality?
Whether you have SD video streaming quality or HD video streaming quality depends upon which plan you select. For details, please review our current plan options here.
Can I switch data options at any time?
How can I use at-home and out-of-home WiFi to keep my cellular data usage low?
Connect your phone to your home’s WiFi to use your Astound Internet instead of cellular data. Turn on the WiFi toggle in the settings menu and select your home network to connect to the Internet.
Can I share data with someone on my plan who has Unlimited?
No, data sharing is not available at this time.
What happens if I reach or exceed my data limit?
As you monitor your data usage, there may be times in which the amount of data you consume exceeds your current plan’s data threshold. Additional GB of data (Data Top Off) can be purchased directly through AstoundMobile.com or the Astound Mobile app. For unlimited plans, you may experience reduced data speeds when you exceed the high-speed data threshold in your plan during the billing cycle. To continue using high-speed data through your billing cycle, you have the option to purchase an additional GB/s of data.
Learn more: What happens when you go over your data limit?
Looking for something else?
Astound Mobile requires Astound Internet service. Coverage not available in all areas. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. Where available. © 2023 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. ©2024 Astound Broadband. All rights reserved.
This website contains instructional information, including from third-party sources, and is intended, but cannot be guaranteed, to be always up-to-date, complete and accurate. Astound does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website. Any representation or warranty by Astound that might be otherwise implied by information on this website is expressly disclaimed. Astound expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the instructional information contained on this website. Astound does not warrant or guarantee the availability of any services at any specific time or geographic location or that services will be provided without interruption. Not all aspects of the Astound services function on all equipment and devices. Use of this website is subject to the Web Site Disclaimer and Web Content Accessibility Policy.