What is WatchTVEverywhere?
With your Astound video service you can now stream some of your favorite shows from participating channels right from your computer or any compatible mobile device. See below for a list of participating channels and how to register for online access.
Streaming videos and shows is easy—just follow these steps:
- 1. Select the channel* content you are interested in below
- 2. Complete registration at the site listed, if you haven’t already
- 3. Access content via the sites/devices listed below
*You must subscribe to the corresponding video package in order to access content from each network.
TV on the Go Login Instructions and Tips
- Go to www.watchtveverywhere.com.
- Once at the site, click on the drop down for select your tv provider and select Astound .
- Next, click Register at the top left of the page.
- Enter account number and last name that appears on your billing statement. Also enter verification code (appears next to verification code field), your name, contact information, and password (must have at least 6 characters). Once you have created your password, we recommend you write down your password and keep it in a safe place. Once all registration fields are filled click the Register button at the bottom of the page.
- When finished, an email will be sent with a link to complete the registration process. Clicking on the link will be the final step to activate the registration and must be completed.
Frequently asked questions
How is WatchTVeverywhere different from Netflix or Amazon Prime?
- It is FREE for cable customers – in select areas.
- It includes live TV.
- It includes full episodes of many current TV shows, available within days of their premier.
Where can I watch WatchTVeverywhere?
Just about everywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, airport, etc. Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best quality. Quality while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal.
What programs are available?
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Full channel line-ups are accessible on the wtve.net site.
Why aren’t all programs available?
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. For instance, a TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets.
Which devices can I use?
Almost all WatchTVeverywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone). However a few TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit your device’s App Store and search by the network name for available applications.
How many different devices can I use?
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, most networks may limit the number of devices you can use at the same time to four.
How do I access WatchTVeverywhere?
Before you can use WatchTVeverywhere, you must register your account. To register your account, go to www.watchtveverywhere.com on a PC or a Mac.
- From the dropdown, select
- Click REGISTER and enter your enTouch account number, last name on your bill and verification code.
- Fill in your user information and click REGISTER. You will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click the link and it will take you back to WatchTVeverywhere to login with your user information.
- Click LOGIN and enter your email and password. A grid of logos for available networks will appear; Click on the network you would like to watch.
- Either select enTouch as your provider OR click a section that has a Lock icon to unlock content only available to Cable TV providers through verified cable providers.
- Log in again with your WatchTVeverywhere user information.
- Enjoy TV whenever and wherever!
You may also like...
Not all services, speeds, packages, equipment, channels, tiers, pricing, streaming services, product offerings and product features are available in all areas. Offers valid only for new residential customers or previous customers with account in good standing who have not had our service within the last 60 days. All names, logos, images and service marks are property of their respective owners. Other restrictions may apply.