We want to get you caught up on some ATVN production highlights featuring our full-game baseball coverage.
- Astound Sports: Liberty vs. Nazareth (5/22)
- Astound Sports: Emmaus vs. Nazareth (5/22)
- Astound Sports: Southern Lehigh vs. Notre Dame (5/22)
- Astound Sports: Parkland vs. Emmaus (5/22)
These full games are still free to watch OnDemand for Astound Broadband video customers over next few weeks. Be sure to check out our local student-athletes in action!
More highlights of recent full-production sports broadcasts will be coming up over the next several weeks.
We want to let you know about a special program coming up on this Thursday’s “SportsTalk” show.
Pennsylvania’s all-time winningest head coach in ANY sports–Mike Kopp, who recently announced his retirement from Allentown Central Catholic’s historic girls basketball program–will be our special guest.
We will be talking with Mike about his nearly 50 years in coaching, discussing all his many wins, his league, district and state titles, his most memorable moments and thoughts on some of Eastern Pennsylvania’s greatest girls basketball players who came through his system (a few of his players made names for themselves on a national stage with stellar careers in the NCAA and WNBA). Plus we’ll have a few surprises on Thursday’s show as well. Make sure you tune in!
Also, if you missed last week’s annual Blue Mountain League Baseball show featuring League Commissioner Robert Varju and Historian/Treasurer/Secretary Tim Fisher, ATVN video customers can watch the entire program again On-Demand.
Among the topics discussed on the show included:
- A record season for the BML in terms of the number of home runs this season
- Several milestone accomplishments by some of the league’s longest-tenured veterans.
- Thoughts on the top teams, pitchers and hitters this season
- A discussion on how the league has evolved over the last several years, and…
- Predictions for the final two weeks of the regular season and thoughts on who everyone thinks will reach the post-season and the championship playoffs.
Check it out to hear their insights!
The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Astound Broadband or any other agency, organization, employer or company.