Entertainment & Lifestyle Programs
- BamaQ (New) – Members of the Alabama Barbecue Association compete against the best of the best BBQ – and what it’s really like on the BBQ circuit in the Southeast.
- Cook Like a Champion – Offers a new age of culinary teaching. Ace specializes in learning and motivation during the preparation of entrees that you can actually visualize along the way. This show is for anyone who can cook, as well as people who want to learn how to cook.
- Eat Well Be Happy – Bring back the pleasures of the table with fresh, seasonal, colorful ingredients.
- Jill’s Inspiration Kitchen (New) – Host Jill Ferris cooks with amazing women and finds out what inspires them – not only in life, but in the kitchen as well.
- Kids a Cookin’ – Host (and Mom) Karen Arnold leads school-aged children in preparing step-by-step nutritious, delicious, but most of all, fun recipes. Pint-sized chefs will help prepare a recipe that can easily be made in your own home.
- The Chef’s Kitchen For the viewer who is passionate about food and wine, The Chef’s Kitchen provides tips and techniques from the country’s most exclusive restaurants. The show is dynamic in its production and entertaining in its content. Featuring award-winning chefs, notable bakers and the world’s most learned sommeliers.
- Mad Dog and Merrill Midwest Grill’n – Become a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it! Let internationally recognized and self-proclaimed “Grillologists, Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate you, along with thousands of other backyard enthusiasts, with the finer points of grilling.
Educational & How-To
- All Aboard – This half-hour weekly show covers railroad operations over the last half of the 20th century across the United States.
- BASD District Insider – Take a look at what’s happening at the Bethlehem Area School District with this show hosted and produced by the students and staff of BASD.
- DC Showcase – Enjoy entertainment, sports, and happenings from our nation’s capital in this show produced by the DC Office of Cable Television, Film, Music, and Entertainment (OCTFME).
- NASA 360 – Travel to the planets, stars, and beyond with this informative and educational look at what’s happening at The National Aeronautics and Space Administration. It’s out of this world!
- P. Allen Smith Garden Style – Tour P. Allen Smith’s private home, abundant gardens, & enjoy a garden-to-table lunch.
- Pet Pals TV – This nationally-syndicated television program celebrates the bond between pets and people and recognizes the relationship between animals and humans.
- The Jet Set – The Jet Set is a fresh new talk show designed to reinvent travel television and keep pace with the professional, leisure and aspiring traveler by experiencing the sights, sounds, and scenery of destinations around the world and here at home.
- The Piano Guy – Tune in to find out how to play piano in all non-classical styles, get tips and tricks from professional piano players, and get lessons directly from Emmy-award winning piano teacher and TV host, Scott Houston.
- Today’s Homeowner – Danny Lipford hosts this nationally-syndicated weekly half-hour TV home improvement series covering popular remodeling projects and the latest home trends, products and topics.
- Branson Country USA – Two whacky individuals host talented acts from the Branson Entertainment Industry, which includes big-named celebrities and attention-grabbing personalities with promising futures in the entertainment industry.
- Damian’s Dreadfuls (Currently on hiatus) – Tune in to ATVN Saturday nights at 9:30PM to watch Damian’s Dreadfuls, a devilishly delightful show which will leave you on the edge of your seat.
- Merenguemania – A fast-paced hour of music and fun presented in Spanish.
- Sidewalks Entertainment – Everyone will enjoy Sidewalks Entertainment TV series featuring celebrity interviews, music & rising performers.
Sports and Outdoors
- Al Bernstein Unplugged (New) – Sports Interviews
- Disc Golf Monthly – This show features the flying disc game in which individual players throw a flying disc at a target. The object of the game is to traverse a course from beginning to end in the fewest number of throws of the disc. This game is played in about 40 countries around the world.
- From Glory Days – Former legendary professional athletes share personal stories about their transition from their careers into the life they live today.
Last Stand with Brian Custer (New)– Sports interviews
OVW Pro Wrestling (New)
Political & Public Affairs
- Pennsylvania Crossfire – Our panelists discuss local, regional and national political issues, and how they affect Pennsylvanians.
Visit Astound.com to shop, select services or reach our 24/7 customer service.